Activate Curiosity Stream : When you enable Curiosity Stream, you can access a vast collection of documentaries and another instructional programming. Curiosity Stream broadcasts original programs such as Ancient Earth, Curious Mind, and Big Picture Earth in 4K. You will also receive material from providers such as the BBC, ZED, and TerraNova.
The technique you’ll use to activate Curioristy Stream is determined by your own streaming device. Smart TVs, Roku, Xbox, PlayStation, Apple TV, and Fire TV, are all supported devices.
What is the price of Curiosity Stream?
Can I acquire Curiosity Stream for free? No. The streaming service is subscription-based. Depending on your plan, subscription costs are collected on a renewal basis at the start of each billing cycle, either monthly or annually.
- Curiosity Stream has monthly plans starting at $2.99 for HD and $9.99 for 4K.
- On the other hand, a full year of streaming will cost you $19.99 for HD and $69.99 for 4K.
How to activate Curioristy Stream
The activation technique differs based on the platform. We’ve gone over each platform’s processes in great depth.
1. Activate Curioristy Stream On Roku
What you should be aware of: All Roku devices except Roku 1 support Curiosity Stream. As a result, you might be unable to install or activate Curioristy Stream content on Roku 1.
To activate Curioristy Stream on Roku, follow these steps:
- First, sign up for an account at curiositystream.com using any browser.
- Turn on Roku and make sure that it is linked to the internet.
- Search for Curiosity Stream in the Channel Store.
- Select Add Channel. Allow it to install.
- Log in to Curiosity Stream on Roku using the credentials you provided in step 1.
- Look at the note of the activation code that appears on your TV screen.
- Go to the curiosity stream. Tv/activate from your phone or computer browser.
Check that it is linked to your account.
- Enter the activation code that you already copied.
When the procedure is finished, you should see a pop-up window with the text “Channel added.” You are now prepared to begin streaming.
2. Activate Curioristy Stream On AppleTV
What you should know: The Curiosity Stream app is only compatible with Apple TV 4th generation and later. If you have an earlier version, you may still use AirPlay to access it.
To activate Curioristy Stream on Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Then, from any browser, create an account at curiositystream.com.
- Open the Apple TV App Store.
- Install the app Curiosity Stream by searching for it.
- Enter your login information.
Your TV will display an activation code.
- Return to the browser you used in step one and go to curiosity stream. tv/activate.
- Enter the activation code that displays on your television.
- Stream Curiosity on Apple TV
You are now prepared to sit through hours of entertaining programs and documentaries.
3. Activate Curioristy Stream On AndroidTV
What you should know: Curiosity Stream is compatible with Android TV 5.0 and above. Consider upgrading your TV to the most recent version if you still use prior versions. You may also utilize Roku or Fire TV devices.
To activate Curiosity Stream on Apple TV, follow these steps:
- Then, on your Android TV, go to the app store.
- Install the Curiosity Stream app by searching for it.
- Use your Curiosity Stream credentials to log in.
If you don’t have an account already, you can create one here.
- Make a note of the activation code that displays on your screen.
- In any browser, navigate to curiosity stream.tv/activate, log in if required, and input the activation code exactly as it appears.
You have to wait a few seconds for the activation procedure to finish. After that, you’ll be activate Curioristy Stream on your Android TV.
4. Activate Curioristy Stream On Xbox
As with all other devices, you must have a Curiosity Stream account. Curiosity’s website allows you to sign up for one. Then, proceed as follows:
- First, navigate to your Xbox’s Home Screen.
- Search for Curiosity Stream on the app store.
- Install the app to add it to your app collection.
- On your Xbox, open the freshly installed Curiosity Stream software.
- Make a note of the activation code that displays.
- Log in with your Curiosity Stream credentials in any other browser.
- Enter the activation code that you copied before.
Curiosity Stream is currently active on Xbox. Have fun watching!
5. Activate Curiosity Streamon Google Chromecast
To activate Curioristy Stream on Chromecast, follow these steps:
- First, launch your Chrome browser for Android, PC, Mac, or iOS in a new tab.
- Log in to curiositystream.com using your credentials.
You’ll be requested to create an account if you still need one.
- Connect Chromecast to your television.
- Return to your Google Chrome browser, browse the Curiosity Stream collection, and choose what you want to watch.
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right of your Chrome browser, then choose Cast.
The Chromecast symbol should now be visible in the toolbar.
- Click on it, then let it search for available devices before selecting your TV from the list.
The video you chose on your browser should now be playing on your TV. With Chromecast, you may use your remote controller to change the volume, rewind, or fast-forward a show.
6. Activate Curioristy Stream On Amazon FireTV 6
If you have a Fire TV, follow these steps to enable Curiosity Stream:
- First, start Fire TV, navigate the app store and look for the Curiosity App.
- Install and then run the software.
- Enter your login information.
If you don’t have an account already, create one using another browser, such as your phone or computer.
- Using these credentials, access the app you just downloaded on Fire TV. An activation code should appear.
In your browser, navigate to curiositystream. Then, tv/activate and input the activation code.
7. Activate Curioristy Stream On PlayStation
To activate Curiosity Stream on your PlayStation, follow these steps:
- First, navigate to the PlayStation Store on your PlayStation system.
- Using your controller, navigate to the TV & Videos category.
- Search for Curiosity Stream in the Search area.
- Install and launch the Curiosity Stream app.
- Make a note of the activation code.
Go to curiositystream. Tv/activate in another browser. When asked, log in. Input the activation code obtained in the previous step.
Summary – Activate Curiosity Stream
Curiosity Stream is quickly expanding, with customers from all around the world. Activate Curioristy Stream procedure is the same even if you are in the United States, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. All you need is a Curiosity Stream account and a connected device. If you don’t already have an active membership, you can sign up for a free 7-day trial.