Hisense Roku TV : The Black Screen of Death is a problem that arises when a television fails to start or becomes stuck in the middle of a movie or television program. In this post, we will demonstrate a simple remedy for the black screen of death on a Hisense Roku TV, and you may also review other options.
Reasons For Hisense Roku TV Black Screen
A malfunctioning power board is one of the most prevalent causes of unexpected blackouts on the television screen, but there are other causes. Modern TVs have numerous power boards, extra T-Con boards, and other internal components.
Although these components may appear complicated, they are simple to fix.
How Do You Repair a Black Screen of Death on a Hisense Roku TV ?
There are several possible causes for the television blackout. Follow the step-by-step guidance we’ve developed to assist you in identifying the issues.
1. Conduct A Sound Test
- Activate the Hisense Roku TV .
- Remember to increase the volume.
- Streaming content will allow you to evaluate the TV’s audio quality.
The sound box functions well if you can hear the sound flawlessly. Let us now begin testing the flashlight.
2. Soft Reset Your Hisense Roku TV
Unplug the television for at least 60 seconds before reconnecting it. You’ve undoubtedly seen this approach in videos since it’s simple yet effective. Despite its apparent simplicity, it frequently accomplishes the desired result.
3. Disconnect Extraneous Devices
Disconnect any additional devices connected to your Hisense Roku TV to determine whether they are the cause. Additionally, connect your television straight to the wall instead of using a power strip. Due to several power strip connections, the television may need more power to turn on.
4. Unmute The TV screen
Some Hisense Roku TV have a “Mute Screen” feature that lets you minimize distractions when using an audio application such as Spotify or Amazon Music. To enable or disable the mute function button, press and hold the mute button on the remote control of your Hisense Roku TV for at least 5 to 6 seconds.
5. Replace the batteries in your remote control
Despite its seeming simplicity, some individuals I know have had success with it. You may determine which button on the remote control is malfunctioning by disconnecting the television and pushing each button individually.
6. Verify the Power and Links
Typically, consumers need to remember the fundamental answer. Ensure that the connection is secure and that the power cord is correctly inserted into the socket.
Then do a hard reset on your Roku Smart TV from Hisense:
- Finally, turn off and detach the Hisense Roku TV .
- Press and hold the TV’s power button for a minimum of thirty seconds.
- Release the button and reconnect the television’s power cord.
- If you desire to test the image on a device such as a cable box, you must locate a second device.
Attempt to enter the TV’s settings menu if that does not work.
7. Perform The Flashlight Check
If your Hisense Roku TV does not produce an image, the TV’s light-emitting component may be at fault. Determine using a flashlight test.
How to test a light bulb:
- First, take a flashlight and ensure that it is illuminated.
- Place yourself two inches from the television screen and activate the light.
- If images appear on the television, the inverter board is faulty.
- After attempting the previous options and identifying the issue, go to the steps below to address it fully.
8. Replace the power panel
For some individuals, changing the entire power board of the television may be a complex operation. Depending on the television, the model and model number of the board may vary.
Nonetheless, this is a straightforward solution that anybody with minimal abilities may do at home. Let’s begin repairing the Hisense Roku TV blank screen now.
What You’ll Require:
- A plush towel or sheet to drape across the screen.
- Phillips head screwdrivers come in a variety of sizes.
- I am holding a container for all loose screws.
- Place the Hisense Roku TV on the table.
- Using a screwdriver, remove all back screws.
- Locate the fuses for your Hisense Roku TV.
- If a blown a fuse is discovered, it must be replaced.
- Occasionally, the issue is a blown a fuse, not the power board.
- Locate and disconnect all cables from the power board.
- Remove any screws that keep the power board in place, then remove the old one.
- Install the new electrical board and secure it with screws.
- Connect every wire and cable to the new board.
- Install and fasten the television’s rear cover.
9. Replace Additional Components
If the inverter board or other vital TV components are harmed, they can be replaced, similar to the power board. You should engage a TV specialist if you need to learn how to remedy the problem. Additionally, if your Hisense Roku TV is still under warranty, don’t hesitate to contact Hisense Support for help.
10. Consult A Specialist
If you’ve tried everything and cannot fix the black screen of death on your Hisense Roku TV , you may blame the television. If you purchased a TV warranty, you should visit the Hisense Roku website to locate warranty help and explore the problem. Your Hisense Roku TV can be fixed for a fee if a manufacturer’s warranty does not cover it. You can always reach out to Hisense’s Customer Support staff if you want further assistance.
Wrapping Up – Hisense Roku TV
Now you understand how simple it is to fix the black screen on your Hisense Roku TV. If the above answer was helpful, please assist your relatives and acquaintances who also own Hisense Roku Smart TVs. Check out our other entries for the most recent tech tutorials and blogs.
FAQs – Hisense Roku TV
ALSO SEE: Disney Plus Not Working On Samsung TV
Why does the red light on my HHisense Roku TV blink?
If the red light on the Hisense Roku TV begins to flicker, the tv has faced some issues. There may be an issue with the television’s motherboard, or it may not perform correctly. Please contact your local technician or the Hisense team for assistance in fixing these difficulties.
What does it indicate when the Hisense Roku TV Screen turns black?
If the Hisense Roku TV screen has become black, the T-Con board must be replaced to resolve the black screen issue. Occasionally, though, a simple TV reset might also resolve the issue.
What should I do if my TV keeps turning black?
You may employ various troubleshooting techniques, and one of the most effective is turning off your device. Sometimes stopping and turning it on does not immediately solve the problem, but attempting it may solve it anyway.