Today, we’ll talk about the process of installing Virgin TV Go on your Firestick. Virgin TV Go is the UK’s second-largest pay-TV provider and popular video-on-demand streaming service. If you own an Amazon Firestick, you’ve probably considered how to sideload Virgin TV onto your device. So, without further ado, let’s look at how to install and stream Virgin TV Go on your Amazon Firestick.
- You must fulfill the prerequisites below to install Virgin TV Go on your Firestick.
- To activate the developer option, go to Settings >> My Fire TV/Device >> Apps from Unknown Sources >> Enable.
- Install the Mouse Toggle App on your Firestick.
- Check to see if your Firestick is connected to the Internet.
- Once you’ve completed the preceding steps, proceed with the installation procedure.
Install Firestick Downloader
Unfortunately, the Virgin TV Go app is unavailable in the Amazon app store. There’s no need to worry because Amazon’s Downloader program lets you sideload apps onto your Firestick. Let’s see at how we can make it happen.
- Switch on Firestick.
- In the top left corner, tap Search.
- Enter “Downloader.”
- Choose and install the Downloader app.
- Launch the Downloader app.
Using a Downloader, install Virgin TV Go on your Firestick.
Copy the Virgin TV Go URL (https://bit.ly/3K2UTtn) before proceeding with the instructions below to sideload the Virgin TV Go software on your Firestick using the Downloader program:
- Launch the Downloader app.
- Enter the URL for Virgin TV Go.
- Choose Go and Wait.
- Install should be selected.
To access the app’s content, run the Virgin TV app you just installed and log in with your credentials. Remember to delete the APK file; it is no longer required.
Using ES File Explorer, install Virgin TV Go on your Firestick.
It would be fine if you could not install the Virgin TV Go using the manner described above. You may also install the Virgin TV Go app on your Firestick using the ES File Explorer app. Continue with the steps listed below.
Switch on Firestick.
- Download and install the ES File Explorer app from the Amazon app store.
- Launch ES File Explorer and select the +New option.
- Enter the Virgin TV Go URL and press the Download Now button.
- Install the Virgin TV Go APK.
- Launch Virgin TV Go and sign in.
You may quickly install the Virgin TV Go app on your Firestick using Downloader and ES File Explorer. This has made the installation procedure easier for you.
What is Virgin TV Go?
Virgin TV Go is a subscription-based video-on-demand streaming service. The app is designed primarily for smartphones and tablets.
It lets you watch live and on-demand television from your smartphone or tablet. The purpose is to continue entertaining people in the UK at all times. You need a Virgin TV media subscription to access networks such as ITV, ESPN, National Geographic, Eurosport, and many more.
The following are some of the most notable features of the Virgin TV Go app. Let us investigate more.
- There are over 100 channels with live content.
- View an extensive range of On Demand TV shows.
- Binge whenever and whenever you have an internet connection.
- Download programs to watch later.
- Watch on up to two devices at the same time.
- Smartphones and tablets are both supported.
Conclusion – How To Install Virgin TV Go
ALSO SEE: Hulu Error Code 301?
I hope you find this helpful article; all the above strategies are simple to implement. It would help if you had a paid subscription to Virgin TV Go to set up and install it on Firestick rapidly. You can avail it if you have a paid membership to Virgin TV Go. Please share this post with your friends, and for more information on TVs and Firesticks, see our other How-to-Guides.
FAQs – How To Install Virgin TV Go
ALSO SEE: Disable Xbox Game Bar In Windows 11?
Is Virgin TV Go available on Roku?
No, Virgin TV Go is not presently available on Roku.
Is it free to use Virgin TV Go?
Yes, Virgin TV Go members have free access to it. Over 2000 TV programs are accessible to view and Download.
Is Virgin TV Go available on the Amazon Firestick?
The Virgin TV Go app for Android devices is available on Google Play. The Amazon app store, on the other hand, does not offer a native app.